Supply lowbed trailers for road transport of construction machines and equipment like crawler crane, excavator, crawler loader and other crawler/tire equipment. Due to drop deck design, it always comes with a gooseneck, so it is also called low bed semi trailer.
Low bed trailer has high traffic ability to go through bridge arc and tunnel, and it lowers COG(center of gravity) of cargo.
Hydraulic platform trailer could be coupled with a low bed platform to transport oversize equipment over up to 200 tons.
Features of lowbed trailers
- Mechanical or hydraulic climbing ramp is an option for easy loading and unloading
- Lower height (hydraulic and air suspension be able to adjust height)
- Detachable gooseneck is an option
- Small turning radius, up to 55° steering angle
- Both automatically and manually all wheels steering
- Drop deck minimize trailer’s platform height, increase traffic ability for over height cargo
- Side bracket is an option(for increase overall width), removable and swinging
Two ways to load and unload construction machines
- Front loading: With detachable(removable) goose neck, when remove the neck from low bed trailer, slope design of front deck enable construction machines climb up/down freely.
- Back loading: Equipped with fixed neck at the front and a climbing ramp at the rear of trailer, no need procedure to detach neck, just put down the mechanical/hydraulic ramp then you can load and unload equipment directly. By this means construction machines need strong ability for climb the high ramp.
- Loading capacity: 30-150 tons
- Length and width dimensions available custom made
- Heavy duty and extra durability designed I beam
- High tensile steel Q345B welded by automatic submerged-arc process
- Top flange 14mm, middle flange 6mm, bottom flange 16mm, width 140mm
- Axle numbers: 2 axles, 3 axles, 4 axles
- Axle brands: BPW, L1 or FUWA
- Option for more axles than 4 if choose hydraulic axle
- Suspension: mechanical, hydraulic or air suspension
- Leaf spring: 8 pieces
- Ramp: mechanical spring or hydraulic lifting ramp
- King pin: 2″ bolt-in
- Spare tire: one set spare tire with tire carrier
- Braking system: WABCO RE 6 ABS relay valve, T30/30 spring brake chamber, 45L air tank
- Lights: 24 volts, 7 pins socket. Traffic warning signs
- Heavy duty landing gear: two speeds, manual operating
- Painting: complete chassis sand blasting to clean rust, 1 coat of anti corrosive prime, 2 coats of final paint
- Accessories: one standard tool box
Want to lower overall travelling height more than lowbed trailer?
You need hydraulic modular trailer with girder beam set, only several millimeters to ground.