Front loading trailer for sale from China SinoTrailers.
What is front loading lowbed trailer
Front loading lowboy trailer is an improved type of lowbed trailer. For conventional lowboy trailer, normally has loading ramps at the rear side of the trailer body, cargo machines running on the deck from the rear ramps. Because of the existence of wheelset at the rear side of the trailer, the deck is higher compared to the cargo platform in the front of the trailer, so the ramps should be very long to lower angle degrees of the ramps. The self-weight of the trailer will be increased accordingly.
Lowbed trailer always has a drop-deck to adapt more oversize cargos, if cargos can be loaded from the drop-deck side, it will save a lot of material to manufacture loading ramps, and because height is lower, the loading process will be safer also.
Lowboy with front load normally has shallow slope compare to rear loading trailer (with rear loading ramp, the slope is steeper). Front loading low bed trailer widely used for transport of crawler and tire construction machines. SinoTrailers has sold such lowbed trailers to Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, Kenya, Brazil, and other countries.
Two types of front loading lowboy trailer
RGN removable and detachable gooseneck lowbed trailer
- The gooseneck can be removed from the lowbed, then the cargo can be loaded from the front of the lowbed
- Detachable gooseneck trailer, narrow drop-deck can enable the crawler to drive to it directly, then just connect the hydraulic gooseneck to lift the deck together with the crawler machine. With the help of the front-loading trailer which lows that hurdle of loading and unloading the constructions from low bed trailers.
Folding gooseneck lowbed trailer
- The gooseneck cannot be removed, but it can be unfolded as a slope on the ground, enable goods can be loaded through the neck on top of the drop-deck
You may click above links to go details about those front loading trailer.
Methods to load cargos on lowbed
- By crane or forklift to load cargo directly
- Using the crane to lift the cargo on top of the lowbed, need an extra lifting team to do this job
- Using the forklift if the cargo can be loaded by forklift or it has been put on top of a pallet
- Above ways require more labor to fulfill the jobs, increase the cost accordingly
- By rear loading ramp, you can drive construction machines on top of low bed trailer via the loading ramp. With the existence of rear tires, we have to make the rear ramp long and big to reduce the grade of the ramp, but even we make the ramp very long, it still too deep for some big construction machines.
- The front-loading method, it just detaches the gooseneck or changes the condition of the neck, you can load the cargo from the front of the lowbed. Which is saving cost on loading and unloading processes, and height is lower so the operations have fewer risks.
Front loading hydraulic modular trailer
Capacity for front-loading lowboys are generally lower than 100 tons, how can we load and transport the heavy machines if the weights are over 100 tons? You may now need front loading hydraulic modular multi-axle trailers. All wheel-sets, gooseneck and tow bar are removable, which means you may have the drop-deck to be connected freely, so the cargo machines can be loaded nimbly from both ends of the deck, not just from the front.
China manufacturer of front-loading lowbed trailer – SinoTrailers supplies various semi-trailers with front-loading function.