This ranking list generated from big data of max lifting moment, types and quantities of heavy lifting equipment owned by each company.
Shandong Haiwan Hoisting Engineering Co., Ltd. is the largest crane company in China, which has total lifting capacity over 50,000 tons, owned biggest crane XCMG XGC28000, the crawler crane’s lifting capacity is 2,000 tons. Particularly worth mentioning is the company is not a state owned company.
Second place took by China Nuclear Industry Mechanical Engineer Co., Ltd. which is a stated owned company. Total lifting capacity they have over 23,000 tons, is close to top three company Sinopec.
Top 10 Crane Companies list:
- Shandong Haiwan Hoisting Engineering Co., Ltd.
- China Nuclear Industry Mechanical Engineer Co., Ltd. (state owned)
- Sinopec Engineering (Group) Co., Ltd. (state owned)
- CCESCC (state owned)
- Tiong Woon (Huizhou) Industrial Services Co., Ltd.
- Sinopec Tenth Construction Co., Ltd. (state owned)
- Energy China Zhejiang Thermal Power Company (ZTPC) (state owned)
- Energy China Guangdong Power Engineering Corporation (GPEC) (state owned)
- Sinopec Fourth Construction Co., Ltd. (state owned)
As you can see, state owned companies have 7 positions in top 10 list, but no matter state owned or not, all heavy lifting and heavy transport companies in are expanding fast.